Today, let’s look at the word ‘absent’
Let’s look at three example sentences using the word ‘absent’.
TIP: To check ‘absent’ in the dictionary and hear how to pronounce it, double click on the word.
- I was absent from class yesterday.
- Don’t be absent tomorrow from school! There is a test!
- My grandfather forgot his glasses again! He is very absent minded!
- Rewrite the three sentences above in your own words. DO NOT use the word ‘absent’ in your rewrite.
- Write you own sentence using the word ‘absent’
Put your answer in the comments!!