I am not quite able to decide if the following sentences use comparison of adjectives or adverbs or something else. Please help me out. Here they are.
1. He is as good a pianist as you are a drummer.
2. Joan is a better pianist than Sam is a drummer.
3. Paul is as good a footballer as he is a swimmer.
4. Paul is a better footballer than he is a swimmer.
5. if all that was left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever met.
Can I use the following comparison?
6. John is more an accountant than a politician.